Formy focuses on creating the best grips available by leveraging advances in 3D scanning and 3D printing. Formy grips have many features that set them apart from conventional bike grips.
Custom-fit: Formy grips were designed by 3D scanning impressions of all hand sizes from the first to ninety-ninth percentile, then statistically analyzing their measurements to create perfectly contoured grips for every hand size. This increases comfort by more evenly distributing pressure and ensuring a secure grip.
- Custom-made: By entering two hand measurements, your color preferences, and desired grip length, Formy can manufacture grips specially for you and your bike
- Palm Support: Maintains comfortable wrist angle while riding and supports your upper body weight
- Colorful: Available in over 40 colorways (over 20 colors of grip material and 2 colors of metal mounting rings)
- Shock-absorbing: 3D printed with a springy matrix inside rather than solid material
- Durable: Formy grips are made of a more durable material than conventional grips which makes them significantly more resistant to wear over time. They are also highly resistant to damage from sunlight and moisture.
- Guaranteed: Comes with a one year warranty that entitles you to a replacement or refund for any defects, wear, or sizing issues
- Socially Responsible: A 3D printed prosthetic hand will be made and donated for every $10,000 of grips sold.